Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our family might need counseling :)! Ha ha ha!

Don't mean to alarm anyone by that title, but my mom literally sat and taught Isabella "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" line by line until she could sing it on her own! Of course all of the Simmons clan(and our extended, Astros-loving family) is absolutely excited and thinks it's precious, but it just totally proves the point that we're a bit obsessed with baseball! I'm taking Isabella to the game tonight, so hopefully she'll do a great rendition of the song during the 7th inning stretch for her Aunt Kristi. This is a link to my sister's blog with a video of her singing it (minus a line or two) yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. Speak for yourself...I see absolutely nothing wrong with this whatsoever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats hilarious! Yes yall get my vote, please seek immediate help!

    ReplyDelete