Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bluebonnets!

So, Isabella and I made the trek to the Brenham area today to take bluebonnet pictures. It was supposed to rain today, so we went early in the morning. Unfortunately, it was still pretty cold. I felt bad because Isabella was shivering the whole time! She kept saying, "Aunt Kristi, I'm cold!" But, we got some good pictures, and she got over me making her take pictures in the cold when I let her get a Dr. Pepper with her Happy Meal on the way home!


So we haven't learned the part about not picking the bluebonnets yet!



2 comments:

  1. the pictures turned out cute. i am glad you found a good patch of bluebonnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did get some good pics! I wish you could've taken Reese with y'all. ;o) Hey, how did you get your fancy layout on here? I want to customize mine but can't figure out how to get a cute one other than the stock Blogger options.

    ReplyDelete